On Friday February 19 at 11am EST, Floating Wetland Solutions will host our first webinar of 2016, to announce the release of our newest and most exciting Floating Wetland product as well as to showcase some exciting upgrades of our product portfolio.
NEW: FWS Floating Wetland
Announcing we now offer a “true floating wetland” that has aquatic plants and floats just below the water’s surface more accurately bio-mimicing nature’s wetlands:
– Highly aerobic zone above the wetland for nitrification
– Optimal sunlight exposure for healthier and more robust perephyton
Improved FWS Floating Island
– 2 to 4 times greater strength
– UV degradation reduced by 90%
– Improved edge design that is more aesthetically pleasing, provides a planting zone for aquatics and makes wildlife access easier
– New modular design and interconnection system that is easier to install in the field
We are happy to announce that a new line of floating islands constructed from a revolutionary polymer material made from plants, not oil, will soon be available for order.
Manufacturing this green, sustainable material produces 75% less greenhouse gases and uses 50% less non-renewable energy (NREU) than traditional polymers like PET & polystyrene.
Watch for more information on this exciting new material made from plants, not oil.
On Friday May 22 at 11:00am EDT, we will host a FREE Webinar. This Webinar will provide an overview of our products and technology.
This is a FREE Webinar and it will last 1 hour including Q&A.
Please contact us at: info@floatingwetlandsolutions to request “log on” information.
Welcome to our newly launched website with our new brand name and logo. Not only do we have BioHaven Floating Islands but we also have some new synergistic products the BioFil Colloidal Filter and the BioDi Aerobic Digester.
Look for our spring newsletter and our May webinar coming soon!!